At Renewal we acknowledge that the great fulfilment and great pain in life can come from our intimate relationships. Marriage is sacred and scary, joyous and heartbreaking. We make it normal to talk about the ups and downs of our relationships, and we seek help and input early. We encourage those who are married to engage in relationship support regularly, and those who are dating with a view to marriage to start the couple support journey long before they even start looking at dresses!
- Offers together groups – available for couples to attend
- Group and team leaders model healthy relationships, and healthy vulnerability about the highs and lows of relationships in every season.
Collective/Team/Location pastoral team
- Offers inclusion in Prayer for individuals/couples
- Signposting to the other support teams listed below.
Staff pastors/Renewal pastoral team offers
- Minister to conduct marriages
- Appointments for individuals/couples where divorce or separation is becoming an issue
- Peer Couple support and mentoring through Relationship Support team.
Further pastoral support
- If Domestic Abuse is present then this must be raised with Renewal’s safeguarding lead
- Beauty For Ashes group for female survivors of domestic abuse
- Listening service
- Renewal Therapy Service for relationship counselling
- Springboard for those who have been separated or divorced.